Full Time Hospitalist Job Johnson City, TN
Johnson City, TN
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time hospitalist to join our team at Johnson City Medical Center in Johnson City, Tennessee. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible internal medicine and family medicine physicians for our well-established program featuring a signing bonus, flexible schedules, excellent sub-specialty support and a great work-life balance. Residents and new graduates are welcome to apply and this site qualifies for Visa sponsorship. In today?s hospital medicine environment, you?re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That?s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. You?ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. You?ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. But more importantly, you?ll be free to focus on making your work meaningful?with the power to make the right decisions for your patients, as part of a community of clinicians who care as much as you do. We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- RVU program
- Signing and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.