Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Russellville, AR
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician with TeamHealth's emergency department (ED) team at Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center located in North Russellville, Arkansas. This ED has an annual patient volume of 28,000 with 24 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 22 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. The admission rate is 13% and the pediatric admission rate is 15%. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we?ve created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.