Part Time Pulmonology Job Puyallup, WA
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified pulmonologists with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Work independently in an inpatient primary care setting one to two days per week with a high degree of autonomy, caring for patients in a skilled nursing facility located in Puyallup, Washington. Medical director for a vent/trach unit. Enjoy an excellent work schedule that provides flexibility and a high quality of life. TeamHealth physicians receive administrative and legal support services, networks of communication, educational resources, professional development tools and access to join a community of thousands of world-class clinicians who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of clinical resources and knowledge for our clinicians so you can focus on providing high-quality care for their patients. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. Become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven and patient-focused.
- Customize your own part-time schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to design a quality of life based on income needs
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician practice and a local leadership team
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.