An inpatient health center in San Joaquin County, California is looking to add an Obstetric Anesthesiologist to their team. This facility is located only 80 minutes from San Francisco, perfect for taking day trips into the city. The area is by the San Joaquin River, and has parks with trails and opportunities for hiking. This is a perfect position for someone who enjoys year-round recreation and having easy access to city life.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Obstetric Anesthesiologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Anesthesiology
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Experience Required: 2 years' experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: 55 hour work week with a mix of 8, 10, and 12 hour shifts. The provider will have 4 calls a month, 3 general and 1 OB, from 7pm-7am.
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!