Full Time Occupational Medicine Job SANDUSKY, OH
Firelands Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC occupational medicine physician to join an established and busy practice in a progressive medical community in North Central Ohio. Firelands is located on the shores of Lake Erie in the #1 tourist destination in the state of Ohio. Sandusky is in the heart of Ohio's summer tourism area with access to beaches, fishing, golf, and the Lake Erie resort islands. Outstanding schools and affordable housing provide North Central Ohio families a quality lifestyle. All of our physicians enjoy generous compensation packages, retirement, and medical benefits.
- Utilize the 24/7 Hospitalist program offered by the medical center
- Firelands is 400-bed acute care medical center serving a population of over 300,000 in a five county area.
- The hospital's 2,500 employees annually provide care to approximately 50,000 emergency department patients, 9,000 inpatients, and over 275,000 outpatients; assist with 800 births; perform 15,390 surgeries; make 165,000 mental health/chemical dependency visits; and provide over $10.5 million in charity care.
- Within one hour of two metropoloitan communities (Cleveland and Toledo)
- Best amusement park in the world (Cedar Point), plus four indoor water parks
- 2019 Best Coastal Small Town
- 22 miles of shoreline within the city limits
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.