Locum Tenens Vascular Surgery Job ID
A locum tenens vascular surgeon opportunity is now available in Idaho. The provider will work clinic and call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 15 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified and have completed a vascular surgery fellowship. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted ID or other IMLC medical license in hand, as well as an ACLS and ATLS. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- ID license or other IMLC state license required
- Clinic and call
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- ACLS and ATLS required
- BC required
- Vascular surgery fellowship required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.