Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology Job NE
Posted by CompHealth
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Nebraska-based facility that is currently seeking a radiation oncologist to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include IMRT and IGRT. You need to have an active NE medical license. Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with night and weekend call, and you will see 15 patients per day on average.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- License: NE state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- Procedures: IMRT and IGRT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.