Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Elkhorn, WI
Posted by CompHealth
A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active WI state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new WI license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is 11 to 14 shifts per day.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 11 to 14 shifts per month
- Caseload: 40 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.