Locum Tenens ObGyn Job MI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Michigan needs a locum tenens obstetrics/gynecologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts. The clinic will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active MI state license, and is board certified or board eligible. The assignment includes full scope OB/GYN and assisting in the OR during time in clinic. CompHealth can help physicians without a current MI license obtain one.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Full scope OB/GYN, assist in OR during clinic
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.