Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job AR
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Arkansas. You must be proficient in general anesthesia procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 3 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need an active AR license for this assignment.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AR state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 3 pm
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.