Full Time Psychiatry Job Flint, MI
This position offers a competitive compensation, additional bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation plus 12 paid holidays, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, and relocation assistance. You will also receive student loan repayment as they are part of MSLRP.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Part of Michigan State Loan Repayment Program
- 4 weeks of PTO plus 12 paid holidays
- Pediatric neuropsychologist staff position
- 100% outpatient position
- Monday to Friday schedule, part time is available
- 2 years of prior clinical experience in pediatric neuropsychology
- BC or BE in clinical neuropsychology or subspecialty pediatric clinical neuropsychology
- They need now physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.