Locum Tenens Oncology Job KY
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens medical oncology opportunity is now available in Kentucky. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current KY medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active Kentucky state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 to 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.