Full Time Gastroenterology Job Albuquerque, NM
Albuquerque, New Mexico Gastroenterology Position
Traditional or Outpatient Only
$600,000+ Potential and Full Benefits
Join a top-notch organization that is recruiting Gastroenterology physicians for their growing GI program. The positions will offer professional autonomy, work-life balance, high earning potential, and much more!
- Gastroenterology Employed Position Outpatient only or Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient Schedule whatever
- Employed position with generous first-year salary, signing bonus, relocation assistance and $600,000+ earning potential.
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, employer-funded pension, 35 Days paid time off (outpatient or traditional schedule only), CME allowance and reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- The position is open to H1b visa candidates (the group is H1b cap-exempt) and positions are 2022 J1 visa eligible. Employers will sponsor the green card process if needed.
Enjoy all that this Southwest metro has to offer! The city of Albuquerque is growing at a rapid rate and has all the big city amenities without the headaches. The cost of living is dramatically low, the climate is the best in the United States, and jobs in all industries are available- Albuquerque has a robust local economy that is driven by science, technology, medicine, and the arts.
- The weather in Albuquerque is tough to beat! The sunny, dry climate provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and 310+ days of sunshine each year.
- Albuquerque has something for everyone- world-class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, and snow skiing. Residents also enjoy immediate access to Albuquerque Sunport international airport and easy access to Santa Fe, Taos, and Angel Fire.
- Beautiful neighborhoods, low cost of living (renting or buying), excellent schools that include award-winning public schools and charter schools and renowned private schools
Job ID: GE 4182127
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.