Full Time Psychiatry Job Boston, MA
Adult Inpatient Psychiatry - Coastal Suburb of Boston
Welcoming a full-time or part-time BC/BE inpatient psychiatrist to work in a very active and academic psychiatry department with two adult units, one child and adolescent unit, and one geriatric unit, embedded in a full-service medical center. Support team includes social workers and a psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to support physicians for optimal workflow and improved patient care.
- Ability to incorporate outpatient care if desired
- 120-bed inpatient facility
- Salaries are extremely competitive
- Evening and weekend call are reasonable
- Significant additional compensation for call
- Weeknight call is two (2) nights per months
- Weekend/Holiday call is minimum of six (6) weekends per year
- Multiple opportunities for teaching on-site, and at Tufts Medical School. Faculty appointment is available for physicians who participate in medical student teaching. Educational and research opportunities at Mass General and Harvard Medical School for the appropriate interested candidate.
Located only 15 miles north of Boston. This region features fine restaurants, shopping, and lively downtown with plenty of historical sites.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.