Full Time Orthopedic Joint Job Milwaukee, WI
An orthopedic group with a great reputation in southern Wisconsin & northern Illinois is welcoming orthopedic surgeons who are comfortable/experienced with total joint or adult recon to interview for a position with their practice. This team of 4 orthopedic surgeons is part of a regional health system with hospitals & clinics throughout 50 northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin communities and is recognized locally, regionally and nationally for helping their employees achieve a work/life balance.
- Ready-made practice with existing referral patterns & tenured support (ramp-up within 6-9 months with additional volumes to be captured)
- In-clinic Radiology room, Hana table and OSI equipped
- Perform 30-35 cases per month in no time
- Can accommodate extended hours, early and/or late to provide additional patient access
- 2-blocked OR days & ability to run two rooms
- Speed and Continuity - Dedicated Orthopedic surgery team in OR
- Office is located directly across from hospital
- 650k base salary + production
- Signing bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits include CME, flexible scheduling options, retirement programs and more
Mid-sized community of 64,000 people (metro population of 160,000) with a great vibe located in southern Wisconsin that offers 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland, 20-acres of botanical gardens, and historic districts. Enjoy a live theatre shows, unique shopping, dining at over 100 restaurants, and a year-round calendar of events & activities. Easy drive to Madison (40 miles), Milwaukee (75 miles), Chicago (109 miles), and Green Bay (157 miles).
For more information, contact:
Direct: (404) 942-2146
Job ID#: KI-2103-88109
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.