Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Salem, NJ
This partnership-track opportunity has a lucrative compensation package with RVU productivity incentives. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME with a stipend, and a 401(k) retirement plan plus profit sharing. There will be a stipend for licensing, association fees, and membership dues.
Come practice in Salem, NJ. Salem is located along the Salem River, with access to water and upgraded railways to support current and future industrial growth. This is a city full of rich history, great architecture, and a prominent future. It is approximately 1 hour southwest of Philadelphia, PA and 25 minutes from Wilmington, DE.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lucrative compensation with productivity bonuses
- Malpractice with tail
- Retirement plan with profit sharing
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Large physician-led group
- Will consider fellows
- Must have excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.