Locum Tenens Radiology Job Sioux Falls, SD
Sioux Falls, SD
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A South Dakota-based facility is currently seeking an interventional radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active SD state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new SD medical license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active SD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Procedures: Full scope IR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.