Locum Tenens Surgery Job Lawton, OK
Indian Health Service and tribal health care facilities provide a comprehensive health service delivery system for approximately 2.1 million American Indians and Alaska Natives, most of whom live on or near reservations and in rural communities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 6 - 12 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.