Locum Tenens ObGyn Job WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Washington-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 4 days a week, with call, and the facility sees 80 to 100 deliveries per month on average. For this position, you need to have an active WA state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: 4 days per week
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 80 to 100 deliveries per month
- Procedures: Full scope OB/GYN
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.