Locum Tenens Neonatology Job IA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens neonatology opportunity is now available in Iowa. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with a current NRP certification. You need to have an active IA state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new IA license before this assignment starts.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Other Certification: NRP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.