Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Job MI
Posted by CompHealth
A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking an infectious disease physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and you will see an average of 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active MI state license for this position.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.