Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A California-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 10-hour shifts. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA medical license. The assignment requires central lines and intubations.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.