Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Concord, NC
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in North Carolina seeks a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with IV and tPA evaluations and treatment. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 7 pm. You must be board certified and have an active NC medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm
- Procedures: IV and tPA evaluation and treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.