Full Time Gastroenterology Job TN
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, 1 week of CME time with a $2.5K stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and $10K in relocation assistance.
To get started, please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus incentives/bonuses and additional compensation for hospital call
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Up to $10K in relocation assistance
- Potential for buy-in of new ambulatory service center
- 2 GI positions available
- Join 2 GIs and and a GI APP
- Fina year fellows are encouraged to apply
- ERCP a plus, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.