This is an opportunity to start your own outpatient and hospital-employed practice with your philosophy of medicine and vision of what the practice will look like. The schedule is flexible and a 4-day workweek from Monday to Thursday is an option.
You will be supported by advanced practice providers and an excellent administrative team. A current NY license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in New York, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive a guaranteed base salary plus incentives and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time, a variety of retirement plans to choose from, individual and family health benefits, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, vacation time, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2677568.
- Start a brand-new dermatology practice for a hospital in beautiful Hudson, NY
- Guaranteed base salary plus incentives
- Health benefits for physician and family including STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Relocation assistance plus CME benefits
- Vacation coverage
- Occurrence malpractice insurance (the best)
- Options for a flexible 4-day schedule
- Hudson is only 2 hours north of New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail