Full Time Infectious Disease Job Far Rockaway, NY
Infectious Disease Opportunity in New York City
Queens, New York
You deserve the opportunity to serve your community while working in an academic environment committed to quality and value-centered care. This position offers a 100% infectious disease with the opportunity to work with our many students and multiple specialties of residents.
- Opportunity to utilize your in, and outpatient skills set
- 1/3 call, and working at one hospital
- Your well-being is important to us: You will get comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(K) with employer-matched contributions, and generous vacation and education leave
- We are committed to being competitive in the local market and provide a generous base compensation rewarding you for your focus on quality
- Because our commitment is to provide a continuum of care to the underserved in the area there is the opportunity to apply for loan forgiveness through state and federal programs
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
About the Location:
- Located in close proximity to Manhattan, this community-based healthcare system provides easy access and quality healthcare to the diverse population of southwestern Nassau County, Five Towns, the Rockaways and Queens.
Job ID: JN -032021-24204
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.