Family Practice Physician – Coastal Northern California
100% Outpatient – No Call Responsibilities
Student Loan Repayment – J1 and H1B Visa Eligible
Large not-for-profit health system along the coast is recruiting a Family Practice Physician to add to the current team of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics providers. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to work with an organization that has served the community for nearly a century and enjoy seaside living!
- 100% outpatient position
- 4 day work week option
- No call responsibilities, and no nights or weekends!
- $280,000 income potential
- Executive-level benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, and malpractice insurance, and retirement
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off plus CME and CME allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible—cap-exempt organization!
- Up to $50,000 in loan repayment available in addition to Public Loan Forgiveness eligibility
Enjoy the beauty of Coastal Pacific Northwest without the high price tag! This oceanfront community offers beautiful views and countless outdoor adventures!
- Affordable cost of living - home prices are one-third of the state average
- Enjoy the outdoors from beachfront parks and scenic walking trails to clear water snorkeling and whitewater rafting
- Explore the national forests in your backyard!
- Family-friendly neighborhoods surrounded by resorts, fine art, and casual dining
- Access to multiple regional airports and large commercial harbor
Job ID: JN -032021-24271