Full Time Pediatric Cardiology Job Wichita, KS
alarm 25 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Pediatric Cardiologist to Join 2 in Private Practice
- BE/BC in Pediatric Cardiology, ACGME accredited training programs
- Practice experience preferred, but fellows are welcome to apply
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Best fit for this group is an entrepreneurial cardiologist hungry to build a thriving practice and eager to build a life in the heartland of the Midwest
- J-1 visa waiver eligible
- Level 1 Trauma Center Wesley Medical Center & Wesley Children's Hospital will provide relocation, first year financial assistance
- Physicians in Wichita earn in the highest decile of MGMA earnings for their sub-specialties
- Comprehensive private practice benefit package
About Kidz Cardiology/ Wesley Medical Center
Kidz Cardiology cares for patients with a broad range of clinical indications in both the outpatient and inpatient settings. The practice is primarily weighted towards outpatient care with inpatient consultations. Physicians participate in local and remote site outreach to offer comprehensive heart care for pediatric patients. Physicians share call and enjoy a balanced lifestyle while developing professionally as part of an expanding pediatric practice.
Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets, providing care to over 1.5 million residents in 2/3rds of Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- Wesley Children's Hospital brings dedicated, specialized care to families in Kansas and northern Oklahoma, offering more than 60 pediatric specialists, a family-friendly pediatric unit, pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) and the region's only pediatric emergency room.
- Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley.
- Founded in 1912, Wesley Medical Center has been part of the HCA Healthcare hospital system since 1985.
Wichita is Kansas' largest city, home to 600K+ in greater metro area repeatedly named an 'All-American City' by the National Civic League due to overall quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, safety).
- Single family homes 40% below national median, cost of living 10+% percent below national average
- Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
- 14 minutes from hospital to airport with five major airlines, hundreds of national and international connections
- Physicians' commute to work averages 12 minutes
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.