34 miles West of Seattle, Washington
The small town of Silverdale is located on the West shore of Puget Sound opposite of Seattle and is one of the best places to live in Washington. Stunning area with a suburban feel and highly rated public schools. The summer months offer wonderful outdooractivities like boating, fishing, hiking, and biking. Explore the waterfront park, local farmers markets, art galleries, shopping, and a variety of delicious dining options.
myDermRecruiteris searching for an EXPERIENCED Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 4 years of Dermatology practice experience for a reputable, private dermatology practice in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
Opportunity Highlights include:
- Upscale, state of the art clinic
- The opening is due to growth and expansion
- The practice mix is currently 90% general medical/ surgicaland 10% cosmetics
- Work 4 days/week at one location
- The provider can expect to see 30-35 patients/day withMedical Assistantsupport
- Earn a highly competitive percentage of collections salary
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.