Full Time Family Practice Job MN
Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician for a fast-growing practice in Western MN. Job ID #42129
- BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- Multispecialty group practice including Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Surgery, Podiatry, Optometry, Psychology, and Physical Therapy
- Call is 1:6 shared with Internal Medicine, but Family Medicine covers pediatrics call- Also covering monthly nursing home/TCU rounds at local long-term care facility
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
- Must be Licensed by MN Board of Medicine and must possess valid narcotics registration (DEA number).
- Offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance
- Western Minnesota, Family oriented communities, Excellent outdoor activities
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.