Full Time Geriatrics Job ND
Immediate opening for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join a very well respected group in North Dakota; achieve clinical and service excellence. Job ID #42136
- BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- Outpatient practice with inpatient practice at the community hospital.
- Call is 1:9 weekends
- Specialty services offered include: Dermatology & Cosmetic Services, Family Medicine, Geriatrics, Hematology, Internal Medicine, Mammography, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Radiology, Sleep Medicine, Surgery, Urology, Vascular Surgery
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
- Must be Licensed by ND Board of Medicine and must possess valid narcotics registration (DEA number).
- Offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more.
- Near Fargo North Dakota, Family oriented communities, Excellent outdoor activities, National Wildlife Refuge nearby
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.