Full Time Occupational Medicine Job ND
Call For Details, ND
Posted by All Star Healthcare Solutions
Employer All Star Healthcare Solutions
Seeking Physician to join a very well-respected group in eastern North Dakota. Job ID #42132
- BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- The population demographic for Family Medicine is made up of approximately 20% pediatrics, 25% geriatrics, and 55% adult.
- Obstetrics is preferred but not required, Physicians may pre-select the level of OB to maintain a balance.
- Traditionally physicians will deliver their patient's babies unless out of town.
- Additional areas of interest that would be welcome include sports medicine and occupational health.
- 25 outpatients per day. Inpatients levels will vary from zero to three.
- A physician can practice whichever skills they are trained in and credentialed to provide.
- Call is a community call and is expected to be 1:8. An outside group provides evening coverage for the emergency room
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
- Must be Licensed by ND Board of Medicine and must possess valid narcotics registration (DEA number).
- Offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more.
- Eastern North Dakota, Family oriented communities, Excellent outdoor activities
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.