Full Time Family Practice-OB Job MN
Seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians for clinic-based family medicine positions and core faculty positions for the new and expanding residency program in Fargo, North Dakota and Moorhead Minnesota. Job ID #42144
- BC/BE Family Medicine Physician
- OB practice interest preferred
- Opportunity to teach UND medical students and Family Med residents
- Academic practice location includes our new state-of-the-art medical center
- Phone call is shared with members of the department
- Positions also available in Walk-in and Urgent Care Clinics
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
- Must be Licensed by MN Board of Medicine and must possess valid narcotics registration (DEA number).
- Offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more
- Near the North Dakota Border, Family oriented communities. Excellent outdoor activities
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.