Full Time Family Practice-OB Job ND
Currently seeking Family Medicine physicians for core faculty positions and medical directorship in a new and expanding residency program in Fargo, North Dakota. Job ID #46646
- OB and/or Adult inpatient privileges preferred
- Phone call is shared with physician members of the entire family medicine department
- Opportunity to help develop new and growing Family Medicine Residency and help train the 6 residents in each year of a 3-year residency
- Work in collaboration with our Internal Medicine and Psychiatry residency programs
- Residency has had 2 site visits and is fully accredited, Precept residents regularly in our busy resident clinic
- Perform and precept many office procedures
- Board certification in one's specialty is required within 5 years of completion of residency training to be eligible for clinical privileges.
- Offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance
- Fargo is jam-packed with museums, galleries, and an Art Deco theatre palace in its vibrant downtown district
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.