Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job KY
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Kentucky with their search for a temporary anesthesiologist. The work schedule consists of 7 am - 3 pm shifts on a weekdays schedule. You can expect to see ASA 1- 5 and this facility is looking for candidates who can do the full scope of PICU and NICU. This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants. We are looking for board certified. ACLS and PALS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging and licensing will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. You will enjoy the local culture and community spirit of this location. To find out more, call Weatherby today for details.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and PALS certifications needed
- Board certified
- ASA 1- 5
- Full scope of PICU and NICU
- General, neuro, GYN, ENT, ortho, GI, plastics, and more
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.