Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job IL
A new opportunity for a locum tenens hospitalist is now available in Illinois. The facility needs a provider to work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 25 - 35 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS and BLS certifications. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted IL medical license in hand. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- BC/BE required
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- IL license required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.