Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job ME
A Maine-based medical facility needs locum tenens orthopedic surgery coverage. The provider will split work between the OR and the clinic on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see general orthopedic cases, fracture care, scopes, and joints in typically low volumes. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- OR and clinic coverage
- ME license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Low volumes
- General orthopedics, fracture care, scopes, and joints
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.