Locum Tenens Cardiology Job ID
A new locum tenens cardiologist opportunity is now available in Idaho. The clinic hours are from 8 am to 5 pm plus call. The locum tenens physician will see an average of 18 patients per day. Locums cardiologist will do EKGs, echos, stress tests, and consults. If candidates are not board certified, they must be eligible within five years of training. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Night and weekend call
- Board certified or board eligible
- All adult patients
- ACLS certification
- 18 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.