Locum Tenens Family Practice Job OR
A family practice physician is needed to provide coverage at an Oregon medical facility. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 - 20 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. The position is full-time, 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays. An active NRP certification is required. Weatherby will assist you to obtain the Oregon license within 60 days. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 16 - 20 patients per day, newborn to geriatric
- NRP certification
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.