Locum Tenens Cardiology Job MN
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Minnesota is currently in search of an electrophysiologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with pacemakers and devices. The assignment schedule is Monday to Friday, 7 am to 3 pm, and the physician will see 10 - 12 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified. You must have a current MN state medical license. Physicians who don't have an active MN license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: Pacemakers and devices required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.