Locum Tenens Cardiology Job CA
Posted by CompHealth
A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens cardiologist who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm with no call. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA medical license. The assignment requirements include echos, nuclear, and stress tests.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Call: No
- Procedures: Echo, nuclear, and stress tests
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.