Full Time Pulmonology Job Bennington, VT
They offer a competitive base salary for 12 to 18 months then RVU/productivity-based compensation with a great long-term earning potential. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including health/dental/vision, life and AD&D, long- and short-term disability, malpractice with tail coverage, a 403(b) retirement savings plan, relocation assistance, CME with stipend for license and association/membership dues, a sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment.
This nationally-recognized and vibrant community offers great cultural attractions along with diverse housing options and strong school systems. It has award-winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities, and shopping as well as close proximity to a nearby airport make this an ideal location to reside.
If you are interested in discussing the details of this opportunity, please call or text Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 and send an updated copy of your CV to Nicole.Frohman@comphealth.com.
- Salary the RVU/productivity after 12 to 18 months
- Excellent benefits including student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- 25% inpatient and 75% outpatient duties
- Both H-1B and J-1 waiver support
- Strong support staff and on-site resources
- Close proximity to an international airport
- Located in southern VT only 1 hour to Albany, NY
- Call/text Nicole at 954.837.2764 for more information
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.