Full Time Cardiology Job ND
You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. The facility has state-of-the-art equipment for all that is needed to help provide the best pulmonary/critical care to their patients and community. CompHealth stands ready to assist you with the process of obtaining a medical license in the state of North Dakota.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive competitive base salary, generous vacation and CME time off, liberal sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage. To get started, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call or text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Please reference job #2676596.
- Very generous sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance provided
- Opportunity to practice in a busy and lovely facility with strong medical support
- This position offers a great work-life balance with a terrific call schedule
- Guaranteed salary plus RVUs for huge earning potential
- Dental coverage, life Insurance, and 401(k) are all covered
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Admit at only 1 local hospital with optional academic affiliation
- Live in this clean city with magnificent and abundant outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.