Locum Tenens Oncology Job ME
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Maine-based facility is currently seeking a medical oncologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include general medical oncology/hematology. The covering physician must be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded. You will need to have an active ME state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new ME license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 10 to 20 patients per day.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE or none required
- License: Active Maine state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 to 20 patients per day
- Procedures: General medical oncology/hematology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.