Locum Tenens ObGyn Job TX
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Texas-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 24-hour in-house call and you will see an average of 160 to 180 deliveries per month. For this position, you need to have an active TX state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new TX medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- License: Active TX state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour in-house call
- Caseload: 160 to 180 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.