Full Time Family Practice Job Prairie du Chien, WI
This employed position offers a competitive compensation with quarterly bonuses based on quality, etc. You will also receive health/dental/vision benefits, EAP, flexible spending accounts 5 weeks of vacation, a 24-hour fitness center for employees, relocation assistance, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term is available, 1 week CME with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) or Roth IRA retirement plans with a 6% match, and malpractice insurance. The site is also eligible for state/federal educational loan repayment.
You will enjoy living and working in this charming, historic Wisconsin town. The area has great events and a variety of interest points for tourism, outdoor recreation, a diverse array of attractions, dining, and shopping.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a family medicine job or internal medicine job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- Family medicine or family medicine/OB
- 16 to 20 patients per day
- Work 4 days in the clinic and 1 day of administration
- H1-B visa holders will be considered
- Full medical benefits, malpractice, federal/state loan repayment, life insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation, 1 week CME with a $5K stipend
- 24-hour fitness center for employees
- 403(b) or Roth IRA with a 6% match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.