Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job MA
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens hematology/oncology opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, with call, and the physician will see 10 to 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active MA medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 to 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.