Full Time Anesthesia Job San Angelo, TX
This employed position offers a lucrative salary with RVU bonus system and extra call. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, stipend for residents, health benefits, LTD, generous CME allowance including lodging and tuition, licenses and dues, a 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
San Angelo is a family-oriented community with great schools and a regional airport with daily flights to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. The city is famous for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze. The River Walk's shaded pathways connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Lucrative salary with RVU bonus system
- Malpractice including tail coverage
- Possible stipend for residents
- 100% your own cases, no supervision
- General bread and butter anesthesia cases
- 1 hospital and 1 ASC (10 minutes apart)
- 17 anesthesiologists with equally shared call
- Call can be from home with post day off
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.