Full Time Internal Medicine Job Port Charlotte, FL
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation allowance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Port Charlotte is a community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries, and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, it offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses, and great dining, music, and theater.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3-year employment contract
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Loan repayment, relocation allowance, and sign-on bonus available
- Outpatient practice with traditional option
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, phone-only call of 1:3
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Hospitalist program in place, but can do traditional if wanted
- Florida Gulf Coast community near tampa
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.