Locum Tenens Ophthalmology Job Sheboygan, WI
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Wisconsin seeks an ophthalmologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with nonsurgical, surgical/invasive procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 20 patients per day typically. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a current WI state license. Physicians who don't hold a current WI medical license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Nonsurgical, surgical/invasive
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.